CNC Machinist / Programmer
Metco Engineering is a privately owned company based in Lower Hutt who are industry leaders utilising class leading machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
The company has a philosophy of finding solutions, partnering with customers to innovate and design products that are increasingly cost competitive, without compromising function or quality. Since 2002 Metco has grown from humble beginnings and employing six to a multi-million dollar business employing over sixty people.
We currently have a position available in our busy Lower Hutt machine shop for a CNC Machinist/Programmer to programme and operate our DMG Mori NLX 2500 / 700 turning centers.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years programming and operating CNC Mill Turn Lathes
- The ability to interpret and work from sketches and drawings
- An eye for detail, and to be able to work to tight tolerances
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A strong work ethic, and positive approach to continuous improvement
- Experience with Cad-Cam would be advantageous but not essential.
What’s on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, you will have the ability to operate some of the best CNC machines in NZ including a brand new suite of automated DMG Mori NLX 2500 and DMU 50’s allowing true “lights out” production.
Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow with the company.
Where to from here:
If this sounds like you then please apply, if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.