CNC Press Brake Operator
Metco Engineering is a privately owned company based in Lower Hutt who are industry leaders utilising the latest machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
The company has a philosophy of finding solutions by partnering with customers to innovate or re-design products that are increasingly cost competitive, without compromising function or quality. Since 2002 Metco has grown from humble beginnings employing six to a multi-million dollar business with a team of over sixty people.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience operating and setting a Press Brake
- Ability to deal with tight dead lines
- Physically fit (lift 20+kg loads)
- A quality focus, with attention to detail
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve issues
- Proven track record of working autonomously or within a team environment
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile.
What’s on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, you will have the ability to operate some of NZ’s best machinery with the opportunity expand your skill set as Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode.
Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow with the company.
Where to from here:
If this sounds like you then please apply, if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.