Laser Operator Wanted
Metco Engineering is a privately owned company based in Lower Hutt who are industry leaders utilising class leading machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
The company has a philosophy of finding solutions, partnering with customers to innovate or re-design products that are increasingly cost competitive, without compromising function or quality. Since 2002 Metco has grown from humble beginnings and employing six to a multi-million dollar business employing over sixty people.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience operating and setting a Laser Cutter
- Holds a forklift licenc
- Physically fit (lift 20+kg loads)
- Experience operating Trumpf Laser cutters while not essential would be extremely advantageous
- A quality focus, with attention to detail
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve issues
- Proven track record of working autonomously or within a team environment
- Great work ethic and positive attitude.
Whats on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, you will have the ability to operate some of the most advanced laser cutters in the industry with NZ’s largest material handling tower allowing true “lights out” automation. Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow with the company.
Where to from here:
If this sounds like you then please apply, if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.