Production Welder / Fabricator
Metco Engineering is a privately owned company based in Lower Hutt who are industry leaders utilising the latest machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
The company has a philosophy of finding solutions, partnering with customers to innovate or re-design products that are increasingly cost competitive, without compromising function or quality.
Since 2002 Metco has grown from humble beginnings and employing six to a multi-million dollar business employing over sixty people.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience Mig and Tig Welding.
- Physically fit (lift 20+kg loads).
- Can work in a production welding environment.
- Able to work to quoted times and quality levels.
- Experience operating Robot Welders while not essential would be extremely advantageous.
- A quality focus, with attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve issues.
- Proven track record of working autonomously or within a team environment.
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
What’s on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, and great modern facilities you will have the ability to manufacture some great New Zealand products utilising quality equipment. Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow within the company.
Where to from here:
If this sounds like you then please apply, if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.