Robot Welder Operator
Metco Engineering are an industry leading engineering firm of 60+ employees based in Lower Hutt. We utilise the latest technology, machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
About the position:
Our welding department is expanding and to accommodate the purchase of 2 additional Robot Weld Machines we require a Robot Welder operator.
This position would suit someone with previous CNC experience, MIG welding experience, Robot experience or a genuine desire to learn.
Our ideal candidate has:
- MIG welding experience
- CNC experience (preferred not essential)
- Physically fit (lift 20+kg loads).
- Understanding of engineering drawings.
- Can work in a production welding environment
- Able to work to quoted times and quality levels
- A quality focus, with attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve issues.
- Proven track record of working autonomously or within a team environment.
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
What’s on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, and great modern facilities you will have the ability to manufacture some great New Zealand products utilising class leading equipment. Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow within the company.