Metco Engineering are an industry leading engineering firm of 60+ employees based in Lower Hutt. We utilise the latest technology, machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
About the position:
The core purpose of the role is to provide support manufacturing and maintaining quality tooling for our busy press shop. Additional to this there is a lot of variety providing engineering support to our fabrication team, you will never be bored!
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience in toolmaking/
- Proven problem solving skills.
- The ability to interpret and work from sketches and drawings
- An eye for detail with ability to work to tight tolerances
- A strong work ethic and ability to work to a deadline.
- Positive approach to continuous improvement
- Experience with CNC machining would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong verbal communication skills
What’s on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team manufacturing some of NZ’s best product.
Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow within the company.